Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon, Part Three, (AKA: The Blackberry Car)


Yet another reason to love downtown: You never know what you might find. Walking on Union Street in front of Pete's (go to Petes, you'll love the breakfast and the ambience) I found this car.






What you might ask is covering this car? Could it be bird droppings? Could it be something from the tree under which it is parked? Have a closer look:

Or even closer:



That's right: It is blackberries! Hundreds of fresh, juicy, absolutely ruining the paint job, blackberries. Why? Revenge? It seems possible, but who would think of buying this many blackberries to cover a car when you can just "Bust the Windows Out Your Car?" I must say I failed as a young blogger. I waited for an hour to talk to the owner of the car, but got hungry and left my post. I left a note begging for a phone call and an answer, but I got nothing. Anybody out there know anything?

PS. If you like what I'm doing here, subscribe above, leave a comment, tell somebody. The world needs to know the hard-hitting facts about blackberry cars!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 6, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice chronicles. You're certainly working the beat thoroughly as a tireless blogger. I like the link to the news site on Daniel. Nice touch. It'll be interesting when folks start saying, "Hey, I saw that guy on the Urban blog." Then somebody will say, "Keith Urban?" Then the first person will be all, "Gawd no! You know that guy we see all over downtown..."

 
At June 6, 2010 at 10:54 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

This is amazing, and I'm glad you're doing this.

 
At June 7, 2010 at 5:18 PM , Anonymous Bill Lyons said...

I want to get to the bottom of this blackberry mystery. Great job. Thanks for doing this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home