Friday, May 13, 2011

Not Fun 18 Hours on Blogspot

For those of you who tuned in to read my Friday post, I'm sorry. I was unable to post because Blogger has been down since yesterday afternoon. It returned to service after noon, today. For new readers coming from the Metropulse site and Mamapundit: Welcome. I'm sorry you happened to get the links on the day things fell apart for the service. I think we are back in business, for the most part - I think you can subscribe and post comments, again. One of my posts is still missing, but supposedly it will return. I just wanted you all to know I'm still here, but unable to post what I had intended, today. Hopefully the Saturday Urban Mystery Picture will post tomorrow and we can return to normal. Take care, everybody.

3 Comments:

At May 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger tthurman said...

Doing some catching up myself!

I was unable to attend Thursday's meeting concerning Henley Street.

Congrats on getting a runner-up spot on the Metro Pulse Best of. I was hoping for more as I'm sure you were, but this may be all the exposure you need to get more people reading this blog. Once they get here, and start reading on a somewhat consistent basis, they will realize this is the go to place for what's going on in downtown Knoxville.

 
At May 13, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous TNGEO said...

Henley Street Meeting:

Though I had hoped it would be a meeting on what Knoxville could do to improve our city, it became a discussion/criticism on the specific concept I propose in the PowerPoint video on YouTube: Henley Bridge Closure: Opportunity for Knoxville. This was meant to be a starting point for discussion.

Anyway, there remains some interest, and discussion looks like it will continue.

-George Scott

PS-Glad to see Urban Guy there!

 
At May 13, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Knoxville Urban Guy said...

Hey Mr. T and Mr. George,
Thanks for the thanks. I'll blog on the meeting soon. George pretty much sums it up above, but you know me: I can take a paragraph story and compress it into two pages with no problem. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home